Choosing your Tiny Home RV can be quick and easy. Tru form will send you MORE INFORMATION, just fill out the form below.
Moving Forward with Your Tiny Home RV
after selecting . . .
- Exterior (urban, cabin/cottage, or country)
- Model (kootenay or payette floor plan)
- Length (options specified with models)
- Bathroom Size (3 ft or 5 ft)
- Architectural add-ons (nook, skylight, etc.)
please give us a call. you can expect the following steps toward owning your own TruForm Tiny RV.
- give us a week to make an estimate after we speak
- meanwhile, you get pre-qualified for a loan from your bank of choice, if needed.
- after you've shown means for purchase, we can finalize options and sign the construction contract with down payment.
- we put your project in our building queue - with a build date that works well with your timeline and ours.