Join The Tiny Home Movement and Build Beautifully.
Tru Form Tiny designs and builds beautifully crafted and innovative tiny homes to allow customers to live an inspired life. We empower people through professionalism, craftsmanship and growth. Tru Form Tiny is a family-owned business and tiny home builder who cares.
Join "Team Tiny" today, with great benefits in a fun and uplifting work environment!
- Steady work, year-round and indoors
- Company funded Health Savings Account after 3 months
- IRA retirement plan with 3% company match
- Company funded life insurance
- 40 hours paid sick leave
- 48 hours paid vacation time after 1st year (plus an additional 40 after 5 years)
- Hardworking people with good attitudes
- Top quality construction
- Safe work environment emphasis
- Collaborative company culture
- Cross-training and advancement opportunities
- Employee of the month bonuses
- Social events
Tru Form Tiny is Now Hiring!
- Production Carpenter: Seeking an individual with a positive attitude and teamwork skills. Top candidates will have five (5) years of solid, verifiable construction experience (finishing, framing, siding, casework, etc.) and be familiar with and able to contribute to workflow in a production environment. Tru Form Tiny will work with your skill set with our production needs across finishing, flooring, framing departments and more.
- Plumbing Technician for Production: Seeking a plumbing technician to join our production team. Most important: An individual with a positive attitude and teamwork skills. DO NOT NEED a plumbing license or be a journeyman plumber. Top candidates have three to five (3-5) years of solid, verifiable construction/plumbing experience and be familiar with and able to contribute to workflow in a production environment. Interested? Head to our Indeed application, and specify this position on the application.