Thinking about going tiny in 2023?
Buying a tiny home can be a great way to downsize your living space and simplify your lifestyle. Here are some steps you can follow to buy a tiny home:
1. Determine your budget: Figure out how much you can afford to spend on a tiny home. Keep in mind that tiny homes often cost less than traditional homes, but they may still require a significant investment.
2. Research different types of tiny homes: There are many different types of tiny homes available, including prefabricated homes, customized homes, and RVs. Decide which type of tiny home is right for you based on your needs and budget. Tru Form Tiny homes are all “tiny homes on wheels” and RVIA-certifiable.
3. Find a tiny home builder: Look for tiny home builders in your area or online. Make sure to research their reputation and read reviews from previous customers. Tru Form Tiny proudly handcrafts high-quality tiny homes from the Pacific Northwest, with more than 300 tiny homes delivered to date.
4. Choose a design: Work with your builder to choose the design and layout of your tiny home. Consider factors like the size and location of your lot, local building codes, and your personal preferences. Tru Form Tiny offers an easy online designer to select from our customizable floor plans and models, with instant pricing estimates available. Design yours!
5. Secure financing: If you need financing to buy your tiny home, research different loan options and choose the one that works best for you. You may be able to get a mortgage, a personal loan, or a loan from a tiny home lender. Tru Form offers in-house financing through our trusted banker. Find out if you qualify for a tiny home loan with our simple questionnaire to get started. It only takes about five minutes to complete, and your credit score will not be affected.
6. Purchase your tiny home: Once you have a design and financing in place, you can work with your builder to purchase your tiny home. Make sure to read and understand any contracts or agreements before signing them.
7. Find a place to park your tiny home: Depending on where you live, you may need to find a place to park your tiny home. This could be a traditional neighborhood, a mobile home park, or a piece of land you own.
Tru Form Tiny is a premier tiny home builder headquartered in Eugene, Oregon. Family-owned and proudly handcrafted, we strive to deliver the most beautiful and innovative tiny homes possible using the highest standards of quality control to create an heirloom to be loved for years to come. We are open Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm PST, and available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 541-787-8767.