DETERMINED BY FLOOR PLANS
Versatile RV floor plans that match any need.
A versatile configuration featuring a loft bedroom, accessed by ladder or stairs. Kitchen is galley style. Front door access is on the side off of great room. Main living space is vaulted and open. Larger floor plans offer a downstairs bedroom with storage/bedroom loft above it. Architectural add-ons include a bump out nook, stairs with ample storage, large 5 ft bathroom, dormers to 2nd loft, and skylight above main loft. Three living space lengths available: 20, 24, & 28 feet
STARTING PRICE: $54,000
The Kootenay has a larger loft which adds to its square footage. The kitchen is a peninsula style, and includes an extension leaf – caters to socializing – simultaneously offering counter and dining space. Front door is on the side allowing a fold down deck. For larger units door placement is off kitchen – leaving more space in great room. The Kootenay has our most open lay out. Architectural add-ons include a bump out nook, stairs with ample storage, large 5 ft bathroom, dormers to 2nd loft, and skylight above main loft. Three living space lengths available: 22, 24, & 28 feet. See more of our Kootenay model here.
STARTING PRICE: $59,900
All units are 8.5 ft wide – making the living space 7’5″ wide through out. The Payette and Kootenay leave a lot of open space in the great room. This way you can furnish it your way, or we can add furnishings, built-ins, beds, and more. We’re excited about this space being customizable to meet your Unique needs.
Moving Forward with Your Tiny Home RV Travel Trailer
after selecting . . .
- EXTERIOR (urban, cabin/cottage, or country)
- MODEL (kootenay or payette floor plan)
- LENGTH (options specified with models)
- BATHROOM SIZE (3 ft or 5 ft)
- ARCHITECTURAL ADD-ONS (nook, skylight, etc.)
please give us a call. you can expect the following steps toward owning your own TruForm tiny home RV travel trailer.
- give us a week to make an estimate after we speak
- meanwhile, you get pre-qualified for a loan from your bank of choice, if needed.
- after you’ve shown means for purchase, we can finalize options and sign the construction contract with down payment.
- we put your project in our building queue – with a build date that works well with your timeline and ours.